I want to explain that when I seek answers about these universal aspects, it feels as though I'm placing myself into their realm. Needless to say, this is one of the most stressful and unpleasant areas for me to examine. It is also exacerbated by the fact that they embody or dwell in chaos, and it is difficult for me to get clarity. Secondly, it is preferable to examine them with stealth so as not to attract their hostile attention. This is not easy either.
- There are two levels to the Underworld. The Lower Underworld is occupied by the Red Dragon and his followers.
- Lucifer used to govern the higher of the two underworlds with his demons, but he has since made his way into embodiment among men (the material world and the soul world).
- For a time (I'm not sure how long, but I believe it was since January, 2005) there were no demons. But at the end of 2019, there were yet again demons formed in the higher level of the underworld — their role was to embody the chaos of the times ahead so that humanity and the planet can survive the destructuring of the old realities.
- Since Lucifer and his hosts (they came from a third of the Original Ones) have managed to evolve enough to advance into material life, a new leader of the demons was needed. One of the Archangels was chosen and a third of the angels ('the Hosts of Heaven') became the demons of this realm.
- Thoth is the originator of the secret government and a very negative and hostile influence on Earth. He is the shadow of the Embodiment of the Infinite.