If one pole of two opposites is denigrated and regarded as of lesser value, it's strengthened by the oppression. But the resurgence of the oppressed occurs in a distorted way due to its dysfunctional desire to prove its worth. This could manifest as reverse discrimination.The Seer
Here follows the outline of this year's Summer Solstice Ceremony. Details will be added to this post throughout the weekend, so be sure to check back for updates.
The ceremony now consists of three components, and culminates in the God Merkaba:
All required documents, except for the Light Explosions and the God Merkaba are included in The Attitudes of Exhilaration download!
This sequence was arranged by the Seer, and we'll use a video stream to synchronize our collective intent in performing it. But whether you follow along loosely, or exactly in sync, is up to you. Again: you don't *need* to follow in lockstep, but all of us performing the same protocol within roughly the same window will obviously be most powerful. (And the function of the video stream is merely to indicate these time windows.)
Indicated times are approximations, just to give you an idea.
- Intro ±8min
- Light Explosions for the Earth (Stream mental evocation, original protocol) ±11min
- Belvaspata for the Attitudes of Exhilaration / The Royal Marriage ±30min
- God Merkaba (Proxy for the Earth) ± 10min
(Note: two PDF downloads were edited and reuploaded today, but it's nothing mission-critical. Check the "READ ME" for details, via your original purchase download link for The Attitudes of Exhilaration.)
- A Mental Evocation of the Light Explosions (unless you're doing the original visualization protocol)
- Belvaspata for the Attitudes of Exhilaration (to be printed twice)
- Gemstone Alchemy Equation
- The Royal Marriage (Three Equations)
- The Five Sigils of the Atlas (optional; see below)
- God Merkaba (unless you have the instructions memorized)
This stack is to be placed under your chair; under the base of the spine. The order is, from top to bottom (lowest numbers and pages on top):
- The Royal Marriage (Equations 1-3)
- Gemstone Alchemy Equation
- The Exhilaration of the Magic Life Through the Song of the Self (Wheel)
- Belvaspata for the Attitudes of Exhilaration (Sigils)
The Reparation of Ancestral Multi-Generational Programming
The Atlas equation is placed on the very top if the ceremony has a different purpose than the intended inner merging.
Once the ceremony for the inner merging has been done at least three times by the participant, they can build on it by adding the atlas equation on the very top of the stack and state the new intention for the ceremony as:
For the reparation of ancestral multi-generational programming that have assigned biased values to genders.
If one pole of two opposites is denigrated and regarded as of lesser value, it's strengthened by the oppression. But the resurgence of the oppressed occurs in a distorted way due to its dysfunctional desire to prove its worth. This could manifest as reverse discrimination.