The Cosmic Law That Decrees That to Give Is to Receive (Part 1)
I'd like to share a very deep metaphysical teaching about the origin of the cosmic law that decrees that to give, is to receive. Cosmic laws, when understood and cooperated with, empowers a master more than anything else in the universe.
- The Battery: Where the exchange of giving and receiving power starts.
- The Rotator: Where the mechanical rotational movement produces latent power to pass on to the Alternator.
- The Alternator: Where latent power is turned into usable power that can be passed onto the battery to use.
The above movement of power production and exchange illustrates:
- The way an individual receives the necessary power to power and sustain its individuation.
- The way to turn the interaction with others from a draining experience into an energizing experience.
- The value of opposites.
- The way Individuation began.
Clarifying Some Basic Concepts
What is power?
Power is the latent or expressed ability to propel the movement of cosmic building blocks, or to maintain their unmoving oneness vis a vis one another.
What is energy?
Energy is the force that is released when power changes from one form to another. It's moving or binding force responds to the focus of intent.
What is the original metaphysical meaning of firmament?
Although the word later took on a more banal meaning, the original meaning is a word that describes a state of oneness of the building blocks of life (awareness particles) prior to separation into individuated lifeforms (the canvas onto which the projected pageantry of life unfolds).
To be continued...