We were asked if you ever found out how to evolve this area of the impulsive mind? You had previously stated,✶
The basal ganglia, or reptilian brain, is the cause of the effect of having a secret government of reptilian infiltration. It is the part of the human brain that hasn't evolved beyond its governing our actions from a primitive point of view. The reptilian brain's influence creates protectiveness, sex drive, and the flight & fight impulses. These primal impulses are less developed than the rest of our higher cognitive functions.
I will find out how we can evolve this area of our impulsive mind and let you know. But observe the inclination to fight and protect and survive, and allow it to be replaced with the higher surrendered trust of a god-being.
To evolve the base impulses of the reptilian part of the brain, we must by proxy evolve the following expressions in our lives:
- Evolve the expression of the functional into a work of art.
- Evolve mundane chores into acts of devotion.
- Sublimate your attitude of seeing work as an unpleasant duty, to one of regarding it as a privilege.
- Imbue the works of your hands with love and grace so that the recipients of the fruits of your labor may experience blessings and inspiration.
- Let repetitive actions become a holy mantra and let your words become the notes of a song of praise to the glory of all life.
- Receive with gladness the gift of each new day, and embrace the renewed chance to bless the Earth with the gift of your presence.
- At the end of each day find the deep satisfaction of knowing that you have left your environment better than when you found it.
May each breath you take be an ode to the Glory of the Infinite One and may your life be lived as a refined instrument in the hand of the One Life expressing as the many.