Could you define basic terms that you use in your teachings, like light, attitude, emotion, etc?
- Light = accessed information
- Emotion = irrational frequency based on desire
- Attitude = a mutually interdependent relationship between perception and emotion. In other words: emotion arising from perception and perception arising from emotion.
- Perception = an aware understanding of accessed information.
- Awareness = the understanding of the value of the application of knowledge. The understanding of intrinsic value beyond superficial appearances.
- Intelligence = the ability to make aware choices
- Consciousness = self-awareness. Self-awareness knows I am, without considering identity through comparison. In other words it does not know I am that.
- Feelings = non-cognitive knowledge
- Love (as an emotion) = it is the desire to include something or someone into your life (life = your sphere of physical experience).
- Love (as an attitude) = inclusiveness; the embracing of another by acknowledging the worth of someone or something.
Next: Unshakeable Happiness
Please one more , can someone tell me what is inner and outer space I think I may have a idea but I tend to see thing different from other people .
This is so great. Thank you for the concise definitions.
Richard P says
But now that you've explained love, would you please explain praise better? Most of my life praise has been something someone says, like words of acknowledgement or maybe encouragment. Praise as an attitude and possibly an emotion would be great to comprehend.
Ciara Young says
Excellent, thank you!
Wow! Love the clarity! Thank you so much for this!