Please elaborate, for the record, why eating meat is a bad idea.
Commercially obtained meat has become a bad idea for multiple reasons, besides just whether or not one is allergic to it.
- The stockyards where the animals are kept are often inhumane, overcrowded cesspools. This breeds many different diseases (like bird flu or mad cow disease) and creates unhealthy animals that then end up on the plates of consumers.
- Greedy meat producer farmers cut corners wherever they can, without regard for the well-being of the animals or the consumers. Part of the process of washing the blood and feces from the slaughtered animal is now being omitted, since it's no longer legally required. The rise in pediatric kidney failure is attributed to this.
- When I visited the far distant future, I saw that a previously unknown mad cow disease would cause madness among the populace for years before it is finally recognized as the cause. Because I don't know when this starts, I recommend weaning yourself off meat.
- The fear hormones and fear vibrations experienced by the animals, is in part transferred into the bodies of those who consume them. (The animals are also deeply saddened about the disrespect for their well-being.)
- The use of antibiotics in the food of some livestock to keep them alive in their overcrowded and deplorable living environment, causes humans to become so overloaded with antibiotics from eating the meat, that they become immune to their use, and become part of the millions that have succumbed to the silent candidiases pandemic hardly anyone is recognizing.
- Red meat contributes to an acidic bodily terrain — fertile ground for viruses and bacteria. (This is further exacerbated by the overconsumption of refined starches and sugars.)