You have mentioned before that there are two levels of immortality:
- Level one — the body and soul become one and become inseparable through death.
- Level two — the spirit and soul-infused body become one and that master becomes Incorruptible.
Can you explain more how this affects longevity and what the benefits are of the second level of immortality?
The Stages of Immortality
Before explaining more about the two levels of immortality, I'd like to clarify the difference between the term immortality and resurrection in terms of how these are used in my teachings:
Immortality refers to the state of being of a master who has conquered the death and rebirth cycles.
Resurrection refers to the metamorphoses the being's cells undergo when the non-physical and physical are cohesively integrated; the change of the body's cellular matter as he or she becomes immortal.
Immortality Stage One
- The soul and the body merge as one.
- In the fields around the body, the etheric light body, the emotional body (seen as the aura), and the mental body shrink into the physical body. (This can be seen with the GDV — gas discharge video imaging— camera as a denser and smaller field around the body.✶)
- Experientially, the master manifests all personal karma, or unlearnt lessons, previously held in the etheric body, in his or her environment. This is the reason why so much self- work has gone into preparing for this stage.
- For each of the two levels of immortality, there are three small phases to master.
- Phase one, level one: the immortal masters shed the perspective of the transience of their lives. They start to notice that they appear much younger than others who are their supposed age — they become ageless and stop identifying with a specific age group. Stage one of immortality is therefore a battle to achieve an eternal perspective, and overcome the death programming of humanity.
- Phase two, level one of immortality. Death is conquered and the master will only die if he or she chooses to surrender to it. The Lahun chakra appears as an orb of light about the head. The Lahun chakra holds the memories of humanity and other physical species. The immortal master holds the memories of mankind, and flashes of past events will flash through the mind during the waking hours.
The immortal master in the third and final phase of immortality stage one, has the sacred task of resolving planetary karma by resolving it within themselves.
To be continued...