Can you explain how 'honoring diversity' and the needed withdrawal from associating with others of lower consciousness, that preserves the pristine wholesomeness of godhood, relates? It's such a balancing act!
Here are some pertinent insights to consider as you balance these two seeming opposites:
- When confronted with a person of lower consciousness on an individual basis, focus on the limitless potential within and approach that person with the same reverence as you would a master of great light.
- To live in remembrance of your own Godhood, observe the seething masses and their folly with compassionate understanding. They are your great teachers by showing you what you are not, so that you may better understand what you are.
- The Original Ones have two primary missions to fulfill on Earth at this time:
1. Firstly, they are the witnesses of life, the observers of this experiment of individual choice.
2. They are to gain first-hand experience of how the individual can steer the course of events unfolding, through self-government.
Choosing to allow those of lower consciousness into your environment and associating with them more than necessary, could effect your perspective on how you see the world. Creating a sacred cocoon of your living space, requires some daily isolation and a space where you can think only the most lofty and beautiful thoughts possible; a place where you can get to know your own divinity.
To seek the association of those who do not inspire you, nor uplift you in any way, eventually takes its toll. To honor the role that humans play as the low notes in the symphony of life, the most respectful approach demands that you don't try and "save" them, nor change them. Seeking sameness is the most primitive form of tribalism, that attempts to impose our point of view on others. If you do not interact as sparingly as possible with them, they will reject and turn on you. Humans can sense that you're not one of them. They seek sameness — a tribe that will conform to their expectations.
The desire to accept the value of others' flawed perception = the recognition of equal value of light and dark.The Angelgod: Trenevar-uhetvrabar
When the recognition of the equal value of light and dark is absent, we try to fill the gap of its absence by seeking out base company. When necessary evolved insights are absent within, we try (without deliberate intent) to find the insights without.