First trace number three, then number two, number one (root) and then number four (heart). Then trace number seven (crown), six (third eye), and end with number five (throat).
For purposes of discussion, the eight notes of an octave are described as: (low) do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, (high) do.
While I had not previously understood why, it seemed, the fifth chakra's opening is not featured when discussing the sequential opening of the chakras (described as a sequence of musical notes), an error has occurred on my part, due to my not having access to a keyboard and the scarring of my voice box producing off key tones when singing.✶ I apologize and would like to set things straight:
- There are eight labyrinths for the eight fields of existence†
- The fields of existence entail evolving into higher and higher frequencies — each separated from the previous field of existence by a different tone or frequency of existence.
- Between the low 'do' note and the high 'do' note there are seven whole tones; seven whole tones, but eight notes (called an octave) including the high 'do' note.
- The first field of existence, is the low 'do' and the eighth field of existence is the high 'do'. Each field of existence (or note) has its own labyrinth.
- The musical sequence representing the seven chakras opening, should be: mi, re, (low) do, fa, ti, la, so.
- The fifth chakra (the throat, or the note 'so') opens last. It opens only after all six other chakras have opened.
- The eight labyrinths match up with the eight fields of existence, not with the seven chakras. However, as someone progresses through the eight fields of existence, their seven chakras open.
- By the time someone's progress culminates in the frequency of the eighth field of existence, a unified chakra field forms.
- The fifth chakra opening last, is the sluice through which the debris of the other six chakras is expelled and released.
- Mi — 3rd / solar plexus
- Re — 2nd / navel chakra
- (Low) Do — 1st / root chakra
- Fa — 4th / heart chakra
- Ti — 7th / crown chakra
- La — 6th / third eye
- So — 5th / throat chakra
Singing the Notes
In recording this little melody to listen to as you trace the labyrinth, there are two options:
- Repeat the seven notes over and over, as given above.
- Play or sing the seven note melody only once during the time you trace or walk a labyrinth — in which case lengthen (sustain) each note of the melody to conclude as you conclude tracing the labyrinth.
The eighth labyrinth is for the eighth field of existence.
By the time one lives from this eighth (high frequency) field, all your seven chakras have been opened and then (in the eighth field) the unified chakra field forms.
Questions and Answers
You mention the high 'do', but neither it nor the eighth labyrinth feature anywhere in the chakra clearing instructions.
The high 'do' can be sung as a closing note, if one is working with the eight fields of existence (then one can also trace the eighth labyrinth). But not if your focus and purpose is to clear and open the seven chakras.
To be sure, one does not sing just the corresponding note per labyrinth, but instead all the notes?
Each labyrinth is designed to specifically open and cleanse its corresponding chakra significantly. But each labyrinth also affects and clears certain unique aspects of each and every chakra respectively. Therefore all seven notes are sung per labyrinth.
Take the seventh labyrinth as an example; it's like spring cleaning and airing out the seventh room in a house, while also doing a once over with your broom in all the other rooms to make sure there's no dust left in the corners that you may have missed.
Can the eight labyrinths beneficially affect the eight meridians?
To avoid a very complicated and mystical answer, we'll call the eight meridians the microcosmic representation of the macrocosmic fields of existence. So yes, it will assist the unobstructed flow of life force in the eight meridians. The eight meridians oil set can enhance the meridian clearings when applied as directed.‡
Do we just trace the labyrinth from outside in (and not back out)?
Outside in only.
✶See: How to Open the Chakras Through Tracing the labyrinths
†We'll not explore the labyrinths vis-a-vis the remaining fields of existence at this time
‡Get the alchemical set: Clearing the 8 Extraordinary Meridians
💜 This priceless message from The Seer is brought to you by the Original Ones 🦄
Login or Learn more→
Eternal Blessings Almine, It is such a pleasure to hook into your platform again. I would like to send you a monetary gift which I have been meaning to send for a long time. Please let me know the medium through which can do so.
Thank you for the Chakra Notes.
Hi Hazel, you can do so here: https://donorbox.org/my-gift-to-almine/
Yep great stuff. Thank you!
Tallulah Bleu says
Thank you, Beloved Almine and dear Rogier for yet another precious and much-appreciated tool to assist with our ever-evolving mastery.
I deeply resonate with this one.
Lynette Ruest says
Thank you Rogier, Beloved Almine, and Joanne! I am so excited by this protocol!
About the chakras — in the Heralds of the Dawn webinar (June 2018), Almine gave us the 8 part Equation of Graceful Evolution, describing the result being "the answer to how we change life from tragic to magic." Along with that equation, we received what She described as the "corresponding cosmic equation for graceful evolution," which features sigils for the planets within our solar system and their specific correspondences with 8 of our chakras. In the Book of Secrets, there are equations given that changed the positions and roles played by various planets.
In the recent series of posts describing how "Humanity was Captured in a Simulation" — in describing the newly received Principle & Wheel of Hope 17 — Almine shared that:
* Seven planets around the sun participated in creating the cosmic simulation.
* There was an eighth planet originally involved: Neptune.
Might Almine comment further on the nature of the relationship between our chakras and the planets within this solar system, and the significance of clearing/opening/activating our chakras with respect to enhancing Self-communication?
With endless appreciation for the Magnificence of Her priceless Presence and teachings….
Is there another set of chakras, that are each in between the 7 chakras referred to above? But not switched on; not online? Radiating only about 3 – 4 feet from the physical body?
If I ask for my intercostal chakras to come online, after doing the labyrinths, what will happen? In harmony with the new sun (the 2nd sun, the twin), functioning as a 14 ray being?
Infinite blessings of love and gratitude flow…
Joanne Harding says
Hi Rogier. I am going to record this for anyone who might find it helpful. I am just wondering if Almine wanted it sung in any particular key. Joanne🌺
Thank you, Joanne. "C Sharp is best, but any key works."
Joanne Harding says
Ok Great. Thanks Rogier.
Tallulah Bleu says
Joanne, thank you for making this recording. I so look forward to it.
Ciara Young says
Deeply appreciative of this dear Joanne, thank you!!