The Gifts of the Masculine Spirit
- Evolving self-understanding through adventure.
- Developing new sensory capacities by expressing beyond existing boundaries.
- Bypassing the resistance of boundaries by staying in observer mode.
- Following the guidance of the currents of passion and joy.
- Changing conditions of opposition by changing perspective.
- Tapping into the vitality that lies beyond the superficial.
- Trusting our ability to discern when encountering the new in every moment.
- Effortless journey of adventure by being at one with the currents of Infinite expression.
- Wonderment through knowing that nothing is what it seems and living without belief systems.
- Feeling complete contentment in the unknown through trusting surrender.
- Experiencing self-sustainability through dynamic inner balance.
- The restoration of confidence in life's supportiveness by removing old ghosts of opposition without, and through establishing wholeness within.
- Recognizing the unknown as a treasure chest of opportunities to discover new wonders.
- Nurturing the inner life creates a nurturing environment of abundant flow.
- Knowing that hoarding dams up the flow of abundance, whereas inner sustenance promotes it.
- Embracing seeming obstacles as an adventure to enable creative solutions and as a treasure chest of new opportunities.
- Recognizing the rapture of the new song of a journey of inner adventure.
- Resting in the comfort of a fully expressed existence with no regrets.
- Living the fullness of inner opulence of expression.
- Enjoying the poetry of the interplay of light and shadow by releasing survival modes through trust.
- Enthusiastic confidence in creating an abundant experience of adventure by being fully present in the moment.
- Alternating passionate exploration, guided by joy, with the deep peace of being home for oneself.
- Replacing illusions of success and failure with full and unselfconscious participation in the spontaneous unfolding adventure.
- Releasing the need for reference points of comparison and arrival by having an eternal perspective as a traveling companion.
The Seer Almine
Originally featured on I Am Presence (2014)