The purpose of the triad of change was to be a bridge between the masculine and feminine when communication broke down. Instead, it started to control life.The Seer Almine
☆ The Hamagda ☆
- The frequency parts of the four directions, the vertical axis of existence, are the feminine part of the true masculine (not to be confused with its opposite — the true feminine).
- They have been separated by membranes created by the false masculine. They cannot communicate with one another through the membranes. They are therefore unable to sing their joint songs to resurrect the true masculine and shatter the tube torus cage.
- In separating them, they become masculine and linear — directions. They lose their song. If we can embody their song, we can shatter our cages of mortality.
- We are in the South — material life — the bottom band of compassion† in the vertical axis. If we fully live its song, which is Authenticity, free from all programs and conditioned behavior, we can achieve immortality.
- When living the song of the West, the 2nd band of compassion from the bottom of the vertical axis, which is the Intuitive Life, combining both inner and outer senses, we can achieve incorruptibility.
- Life can be prolonged for up to 10,000 years (depending on how completely surrendered the master is and how balanced the masculine and feminine is) with immortality.
- When the songs of both the West and South are the integrated frequencies of our lives, the soul and body become one – an incorruptible body – life is prolonged up to approximately 100,000 years.
- When the upper two bands of compassion in the East and West are also lived, we become eternally, fluidly renewed and life could under ideal levels of purity be indefinitely prolonged.
- The frequency of the East is the Magical Life, free from expectations of time, timing, and pace. The North's song is Autonomy, free from bodily needs as we live as a fluid field.
- The four directions are therefore our vehicles to an eternal life of renewal — not something to shun, but rather to heal and embrace. Only then can they become fluid spaceless space.
From The Lemurian Science of Compassion by the Seer Almine (2014). The third, and hitherto unpublished, part of the trilogy.