The Seer Answers Rogier's Questions About Decentralized Mind
During past cycles of life on Earth, Original Ones have achieved immortality of the body through self-renewal. But they didn't manage to prevent deterioration of the brain. The reason for this is that they didn't manage to evolve the way thought took place. Different ways of thinking use different amounts of energy. Cellular thinking produces energy – energy needed for perpetual self-regeneration.
This way of thinking is also called decentralized mind.
- When thought uses up energy, lifespans decrease.
- When society enters a time of information overload, like now, (advertising, social conditioning, accented value placed on how much someone knows) accumulating and storing information becomes a drain on our energy, producing aging and mental decay.
- Egoic mind accumulates information from the environment, analyzes it and dictates our response. In other words: our environment dictates our actions.
- Decentralized mind produces information that our environment responds to. This is called 'articulated intent'. In other words, the environment responds to our intent — and not the other way around. This produces energy for the self-regeneration of the cells.
How Does Egoic Thought Become the Most Dominant Way of Thinking?
Egoic mind is a tyrant that demands that we regard it as an essential and ultimate authority of interpreting and dictating life. The origin of the various conspiracies of the elite few to remain in control of humanity's fate and future, is a result of the subterfuge and power plays of our mind to remain the ultimate authority in our lives.
Reason is the tool of egoic mind to navigate its way through the mind-made complexities of modern societies. It is valued as essential to our survival and we are taught to obey the voice of reason since early childhood. In other words: mind makes life so complex, that only mind and its servant, reason, can guide us through — thus ensuring its function as a necessity.
How to Reawaken the Use of Decentralized Mind — Which Will Create Manifested Intent
- Don't try and find your future. Let your future come to you. There are usually gaps of feeling lost or disoriented between cycles of life. Accept these plateaus as necessary parts of progress and listen to the stirrings of inspiration that will guide your next steps.
- Make sure that you do not try and pacify the moodiness, arrogance or petulance of others just to keep the peace.
- Don't try and tackle the massive institutional tyrants like the income tax systems, the healthcare systems, the legal and financial systems, directly. It is through the little symbolical gestures that you govern life on Earth and restore institutional tyrants to their role as servants.
- Cultivate the ever-present awareness that you are the pivotal point and the origin of power in your reality. Do this with daily mantras:
I am the supreme creator of my environment
The quality of my journey is shaped by my joyous expectations
I think only the most beautiful thoughts possible
I create something beautiful each day
I create an abundant flow into my life through expressions of generosity
I am guided by inspiration into living my life of Godhood
I feed my soul by seeking out that which inspires and uplifts
Slow down the pace of life so that you can make sure that the motivation of your actions comes from authenticity and not the expectations of others or social conditioning. Make your highest choices from faith in yourself, rather than from fear.
The Seer Almine