- What is the significance of balancing the expression of the five elements in one's life?
- You have stressed that some of the Original Ones have managed to conquer death (which you called the first resurrection) and said that the even bigger challenge of mastering life must be done to complete the resurrection process (the second resurrection). Can you explain the metaphysics behind these statements please?
The Seer's Teachings on Inner Space (Background Info)
- She referred to Einstein's theory on the fourth dimension - as consisting of time - as accurate.
- She referred to the experience of inner space as the fourth dimension, calling it a stack of moments she named a continuum of Endless New Beginnings.
- She concluded by saying that Einstein's deduction that the fourth dimension is created by time, was correct.
- She also added that the third dimension is created by space.
- The Seer explained that the alchemical equation that is formed by integrating inner and outer space (the fourth and third dimensions) gives birth to the fifth dimension which consists of space/time.
The Seer's Answer
Regarding the significance of balancing the expression of the five known elements in material life (the building blocks of the third dimension):
- It is only by balancing the expression of the five elements in our daily life, that the thirteenth meridian (the Haaraknit meridian) activates behind the navel; opening the portal between outer and inner space.
- The balanced expression of the five elements is part of conquering death.
This experience of living the five elements, creates an alchemical equation that constitutes the first resurrection which allows immortality to occur (immortality delays aging and prolongs life for up to ten thousand years, but not indefinitely).
To conquer death and rebirth indefinitely (incorruptibility), one has to go through the second resurrection by also conquering life. This forms a high alchemical equation of
Mastered death + mastered life = incorruptibility (or: space integrated with time = space/time)
The Metaphysics of Incorruptibility
The relationship of the third and fourth dimension (in both the macrocosm and in the microcosm of an individual life), is like a figure eight. If seen vertically, the top loop of the figure eight represents material life as an outer experience. The bottom loop represents the subjective experience of inner space. The cross-over point in the middle of the figure eight is the portal (or wormhole) between these two dimensions — the Haaraknit — which opens when one lives in the surrendered innocence of the moment.
The figure eight becomes a circle when the portal between inner and outer space opens wide (immortality occurs) and inner and outer space integrate. When the integration between the inner and outer space is allowed to happen unopposed, matter becomes infused with soul.
Mathematical depiction of the soul plus matter infusion: 1 + 1 = 1.
What Happens Next?
When soul-infused matter becomes merged with spirit, a fifth reality where form is a waveform called 'space/time' becomes available to the immortal master — the circle becomes a möbius, and the life of the immortal master becomes eternal and incorruptible. The practical result is that the body becomes less dense and layers of illusion are shed.