There are a great many insights about the relationship of the Original Ones with the unreal world around them, that we are yet to uncover. I have addressed the need to cultivate a different perspective of mankind — a necessary part of breaking free from the human paradigm and their matrix. (Both in terms of working with humans, as healers, and in our daily interaction with them.) We need to understand what to let go of, but also what to put in its place — after all, living in our Outer space, everything around us is unreal, because Outer space itself is unreal. We cannot withdraw from this unreal environment, until it is time to birth into the Real (the Inner space of the Infinite).
What to Release in Dealing With Man
- Release as much dependency on man through self-sovereignty. Trust your own capacity to do what you have to do with excellence, no matter that you are not as "qualified" as some of them may be.
- Release the attempt to be accepted by them, or to compare yourself to humans by using their standards.
- Release any attempts to pacify them, to try and control them or be controlled by their expectations or their emotional manipulations.
- Absolutely release trying to save them or change them from transient to endless. Such attempts are not only arrogant (thinking that you can decide better than the Infinite what should linger and what should flow past in the river of life's journey), but futile.
What to Implement in Dealing With Man
- Acknowledging the unreal and transient existence of man, is for your own release from the web of human existence. It lingers as an exultant awareness deep in your heart, that of all the trillions of beings around you in the hologram of atomic life, you are an endless and eternal expression of Infinite life.
- There are purposes beyond just the act of self-study, that we are as yet unable to fathom, for which we have been surrounded by a mirrored world. In other words, humanity has a purpose for being in the realities of the Original Ones, or they wouldn't be there. How you respond to the mirror images in your day — namely, humanity — shapes and hones your individual expression.
- The illusions you see in others, in the mirrors, are parts of yourself you aren't expressing. As a healer, treat them, but understand that in polishing the mirror, you are bringing clarity to your self-knowledge. Intend that the part of you that needs fuller expression to remove this particular illusion before you, reveal itself and be expressed.
- The difference is that previously you would use tools such as Belvaspata, acupuncture and the Alchemical Healing Oil, to heal the patient. Now your focus is that because the situation in your path requires your attention, it is yourself that is asking for a fuller expression of your divinity. This changes you from being a servant, to living like a god. The healing oil you buy for your client, will work because it is yourself that you are reminding to live in the wholesome and full expression of godhood. To contribute to the beggar on the street corner, is to feed your own impoverished parts.
- Whatever emotions human evoke in you, are directed at yourself. That which you feel about what you see in the mirror, is what you become — whether it be self-criticism or self-appreciation.