Thoughts on Adventure
- Adventure is where you are, not just where you are going. It is above all the discovery of the self.
- Adventure is the gift of seeing with the heart. It is a perspective, rather than a series of events.
- Adventure is our attitude of childlike wonderment, waiting to find its next source of inspiration.
Thoughts on Innocence
- Innocence is not just an absence of guilt; it is an eternal quality of life that has no opposite.
- Innocence is the alchemical result of the One interacting with the many to create the poetry of existence.
- Innocence is as new as the moment; the window into eternal presence.
Previous: Shaping the Next Timemap
Next: The Tomato