You are safe to the degree that you live detached from the human matrix.The Seer Almine
Please advise how to respond to the nightmarish situation of the virus outbreak around us. Is preparedness an act of faithlessness? I live with my family and they are really afraid of catching it. You've said this was coming and I do the light explosion protocol daily for myself, my family and around our home, workplaces, vehicles and pets. Is that sufficient?
Yes, that is sufficient to make sure that no infection takes place, but the fear of family members is a factor to be reckoned with. As long as they're fearful, they are working against your efforts. We can't enforce healing on others — just increase their chances of healing by surrounding them with blessings. Keeping the home environment germ-free is therefore a good idea. So is cooperating with community efforts to prevent spreading it to others.
What practical suggestions do you have for us to prevent family members from catching the virus?
First let's analyze what you're protecting:
1. To protect family members from infection:
- Get a high quality Thyme essential oil. Put ten drops in a pint of water and spray surfaces and the air liberally. This is as effective as the antiviral chemical sprays that are on the market. Don't forget to spray door knobs, steering wheels and shoes.
- Wash hands often & wash and change clothes daily.
- Vitamin C and Propolis are good supplements for building up the immune system.
2. By all means, take measures to protect yourself — not just specifically against the virus, but also against the disintegration of infrastructures. Buy groceries ahead (health-promoting items you would normally get) and use them during weeks to come.
How safe are the Original Ones from the virus?
Dearest, we've been preparing for this. You are safe to the degree that you live detached from the human matrix. Living like a god replaces shallowness with wholesomeness. It rejects the corrupt and profane reality man has made for himself through multiple little choices daily. May you stand as firm as the Northstar in your godhood when all else fails. "Be still and know that you are gods."