The Sacred Life (9-14)
- Nothing can ever be an inhibitor. It appears so only to remind you of areas in which you are inhibiting yourself. ∞:∞
- Fatigue is the offspring of seeing limitation. Boundless living begets limitless resources. ∞:∞
- The undesirable areas of life are but reminders of authenticity unexpressed. Like scar tissue they fill the gap. ∞:∞
- The present is a fluid eternal moment. He who knows that, lives in the endless peace of an immortal life. ∞:∞
- When we are strangers to joy, we do not recognize its promptings. It is then that a more heavy-handed guide shows up: anger. ∞:∞
- When limitation enters our lives, in that moment, we have also created our tyrants. ∞:∞
From The Lemurian Science of Compassion by the Seer Almine (2014). The third, unpublished, part of the trilogy.