What insights should we gain to nullify the outcome of the financial schemes of global financiers to impoverish the masses?
The month of May is a pivotal month for the Original Ones' preventing:
- A financial global collapse
- Another global lockdown of control because of a contrived pandemic
- Severe coastal (and inland earthquake-related) destructions.
- Physical aches and pains and mental confusion from increased solar activity
- Civil unrest, blame and anger spawned by self-pity
Changing the Self to Change the Earth
We need to get busy with the self-work to prevent these nightmarish events. It may seem like an overwhelming responsibility. But by simplifying it to 'changing the self to change the Earth', it doesn't get any more simple than that. So let's define the five inner improvements to change the external events. Here is what we need to change within for everyone's sake:
- The populace will find their financial strength in firmly believing 'my being is my sustenance'. Self-examine to make absolutely sure that you do not see yourself as impoverished in any area of your life. Appreciate deeply what you have and define abundance as the love and friendships that you have and the privilege of having the strength to contribute to the day.
- Through the sacred information and years of self-work that you have accrued, you have become alchemists, healers and mystics. Throw off the illusion that the misguided, ego-driven leaders out there know more than you do. Play by the rules as much as you can without endangering you and your loved ones' well-being. But listen to the language of your dreams and the self-guidance of effortless knowing.
- Love and respect your home. With gratitude live in it as you would in the holy abode of a temple, and no Earth changes will touch such a holy place.
- Honor your body by ingesting with gratitude only that which is holy. Become its responsible custodian and do not abandon your post.
- Inner conflict arises when you do not live your highest truth. Let every decision come from a position of faith and strength and not from fear. Do something each day that's self-improving; exercise your mind and body and shun any laziness that may lower your passionate participation in life.