I celebrated the last full moon with much dedication and went well to bed. But the next day life was starting to have a nightmarish quality and I am still experiencing the same psychic attacks. Did I do something wrong? What can be learned from this so it won't happen again?
There is much to celebrate in this wonderful world we live in. But whatever you choose to create a sacred space of dedication to, please note the following steps to create a protected space:
- Create a ring of sigils (something like the Tones of Innocence, or the Belvaspata sigils of pure emotions — something that isn't part of another one of our ceremonies) or stones or shells, in which a dedicated ceremonial intent can take place. Lay them down in a clockwise manner around you and do not leave the circle until the ceremony is done.
- You can then burn sage to purify the space, the stones (which hold information or history) and yourself. As you sage the space, state: "I am in a sacred space to celebrate in love, praise and gratitude, the beauty of existence. I am surrounded in a sphere of pure light (envision the sphere extending into the Earth and around your circle) and none shall enter here except myself."
Extending the circle to a sphere through intent, is an important step ignored in Native traditions. A circle isn't enough protection against entry of beings from the ground.
- Definitely do your Light Explosion Protocol. A ceremony of any kind attracts all kinds of beings from the unseen realms.
There is music available that has been created to use in your Belvaspata sessions. The music calls the Belvaspata angels to surround your space, instead of uninvited beings. That could be an added, but optional precaution.
- It is not recommended that you work with spirits or archetypal spirits without careful training. But you can certainly call on angelic beings at any time. If you know their name and/or sigil, they will most certainly come. But indigenous people call beings from the hidden realms (in your case it's Angelgods) by burning sweet grass, at this point. State the reason you've called them so they know why they've been called to the sacred ceremony.
I always knew my time of training the gods on Earth would be limited. I had to select what would be the best for your mission here (which is your rightful home planet). I had to ignore topics of interest like shamanism, in favor of teaching you who you were and how to live as immortals. This is why there are areas that would've attract humans to our retreats as well, that you are not trained in, such as how to work with spirits, etc.
- When you've completed your ceremony, disassemble the ceremonial circle in a counterclockwise manner before you leave.
It is not recommended to do ceremonies from other cultures without an in-depth knowledge of what's involved. Don't think you can do the pipe ceremony of Native Americans, for instance, just because you are handed one by a Native American or buy one somewhere. The only mistake bigger than that, is to buy " sacred" or ceremonial objects that may have (and usually do have) spirit entities attached to them.
All ceremonies given through revelation to the Seer for your use, are carefully constructed to avoid any negative influences from interfering in their application.