Additional notes regarding 'universal point of views' and individual perspectives as discussed in the previous post:✶
- There are four ways of looking at life through the lenses of universal points of view: the lenses of inspiration, poetry, adventure, and the lens of the eternal perspective.
- The universal points of view should be practiced as a way of looking at events so that we can transform distorted emotions into masterful perspectives.
- Transform anger — by finding inspiration from something in the events or the individuals involved.
- Transform fear — by seeing the poetry of the play unfolding
- Transform grief by looking at it from an eternal point of view.
- Transform hopelessness — by seeing the adventure in participating in the drama of unfolding events.