What qualities should a good spiritual teacher have?
- Good teachers look beyond the obvious. Whether they are teachers of the known or the unknown, they acknowledge the mystery that beckons beyond appearances.
- Good teachers aren't invested in being right, because they have overcome the egoic self. They are only passionate about searching for the fleeting fragment of truth the moment brings.
- Good spiritual teachers know that their fiduciary responsibility does not lie in gathering more students, but in promoting more masters. For this reason they cannot afford to have personal agendas with their students.
- Good teachers realize that their guidance of others is better served by finding the pertinent questions, than by regurgitating the answers of others given in the past.
- Good teachers are ardent students of the ultimate teacher — the environment around them, as well as others who are sent by the universe to cross the teacher's path.
Loving this dear Beloved Almine 💖💖🌈🌎
Grand. 🙂 Thank you for these wonderful insights.
My deepest gratitude to you Beautiful Almine. 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏