Hope is a field created by perception and activated by inspiration, not a hopeful waiting for an external source to fulfill us.The Seer
For days now our family's sleep has been disturbed by confusing dreams and knocking on the doors and windows. I have had a particularly difficult time pinpointing what kind of being it was that was causing this. It felt as though there were three, and they felt vaguely familiar and feminine.
All possible kingdoms were ruled out until only the nature kingdom remained – they were three tree spirits. Hearing trees' voices, I had already deduced that there were male and female trees, something that is evident in papaya trees.
They had an urgent request to restore the tree kingdom, reminding me that they were the custodians of the song of hope on Earth:
- The Principles of Hope, each a tone in the song of the trees, had to be restored.
- Other beings had infiltrated trees, either to prolong their physical existence or through hostile sorcery.
In the same way, the tones of hope were lost because man had lost hope. The foreign infiltration came because of misunderstanding the true meaning of hope: Hope is a field created by perception and activated by inspiration, not a hopeful waiting for an external source to fulfill us.
- Some trees carried distorted patterns that blemished the pure tones of hope.
These four patterns came from:
- Man's desire to control the outcome of his hopes.
- Allowing the collective field of humanity to influence him, rather than receiving the original promptings from the whisperings of Infinite intent.
- Opening fields of duality through giving different values to opposites.
- Forfeiting individual excellence in order to "save" others. This martyrdom comes from denying the perfection of unfolding life.