Please refer back to this post for all relevant event updates, links, etc.
Your Ceremonial Circle
- Create a circle large enough to surround the space where you will be lying, by placing the twenty glyphs of The Magical Alphabet in a clockwise circle. (Space the numbered pages at regular intervals, from 1 to 20, pointing outwards, starting or ending on "12 o'clock".*) Notice the grey sequence number atop each page. Dismantle the circle counterclockwise when the ceremony has been completed.
- Compile the powerstack that will be placed beneath you when you lie down (directly behind your belly button — the papers can be laminated for reuse if you wish).†
- On the bottom: place the Powersigil for the Evolved Reptilian Brain's Codes.
- On top of that, place the 144 Tones of the Peaceful Presence. (With the smallest numbers on top and the larger numbered tones on the bottom.)
- On top of the 144 Tones, place the Powersigil for Purification.
- On top of the Powersigil of Purification, place the page with the five closing Belvaspata sigils (that you also have within reach next to you) of love, praise, gratitude, hope, and trust.
- On the very top place a copy of the words (which you also have within reach next to you):
When your stack has been placed beneath where you will be lying (behind the belly button), you are ready to enter your ceremonial circle and lie down comfortably, on top of your stack.
There is no sound?
The videoplayer is muted by default. Also, it some browsers it may re-mute upon every page refresh.
Do I need to be inside the ceremonial circle when the event starts?
There is a 10 minute musical intro that you can use to configure the ceremonial circle, though you probably don't want to leave this until the last minute.
How long does the ceremony take?
One hour. There is a 10 minute musical intro, while the Belvaspata component takes almost half an hour.
What happened to the DNA Rose? Wasn't this wheel supposed to be part of the powerstack?
Initially yes, but has since been superseded (functionally, within this ceremony) by the Powersigil for the Evolved Reptilian Brain Codes.
What direction point the glyphs of the circle?
They point outwards, meaning the bottom of each page is on the inside, closest to you.
While there be a replay or recording?
This hasn't been determined exactly, yet. We'll likely replay the ceremony, but the challenge is that it's a live event that contains a realtime Belvaspata angel healing component. This wouldn't be captured in the recording, which would limit a repeat to masters and grandmasters of Belvaspata who can do the protocol themselves. Possibly there will be future events in which grandmasters volunteer to perform this for a group.
What was playing before the ceremony started?
Journey into the Unfathomable
Where were the visuals sourced from?
Forests of Oregon – Fly By in 4K
*Traditionally the ceremonial circle starts at 12 o'clock, but in this case it can start or end there. What is crucial, however, is that the glyphs / pages are sequenced evenly.
†You can also sit in the center of the circle, with the stack placed below a chair, below the base of your spine.