From The Lemurian Science of Compassion by the Seer Almine (2014). The third, and hitherto unpublished, part of the trilogy.
We can eliminate ego by:
- Claiming our "undesirable" parts as parts of ourselves that have lost their song.
- Releasing resentment against the pace of life. Our resentment indicates that ego wishes to keep control.
- Living a surrendered life that knows that the folly of others should be observed (but not engaged), for the mirrors are areas within ourself where we need to express the Song of the Self.
- Relinquishing all need to define ourselves; to be understood.
- Ruthlessly eliminating the focus on what is not the way we want it to be — this only increases the illusion of lack.
- Contemplating deeply the meaning of the great truth that: Nothing can ever be truly obsolete.