- The eons of unsung songs of the feminine have created subversive ways to enforce its will:
These ways come out as speech patterns, subliminal tones and in verbal content. They perpetuate the twisted worldviews of the previously suppressed feminine.
- The tongue has become the sword of the unheard feminine to enforce its agendas:
- Self-effacing — don't hurt or challenge me, I'm small
- Control – the enforcing of our viewpoint into another's reality
- Blame and shame – wanting another to feel guilty or have regrets
- War-like methods of creating boundaries – speech intended to keep others 'in their place', unkindness
- The verbal barrage — a wall of words as a means to dominate the situation
- Poor timing — lack of self-control and intent to be heard, creates the urge to speak at inappropriate times
- Control through creating verbal confusion – giving obscure and disorganized information
- Injuriousness through gossip
- The desire to be understood, or to cord (hook) another with our words
To be continued...
From The Lemurian Science of Compassion by the Seer Almine (2014). The third, and hitherto unpublished, part of the trilogy.