How do the blockages in the physical and energetic bodies form? And why have we primarily focused on increasing perception?
In this first part of my explanation, I am primarily addressing the removal of energy blockages in the body, but let us define what creates a blockage. The overused and misunderstood terms of "light and love" are at the root of what creates energetic blockages. They are, in fact, the abbreviated terms for "perception and emotion".
They interact in the following way: perception influences emotion, and emotion yields perception.
- The emotion of resentment, changes to compassion if one can gain perception about the motive behind the misbehavior of another.
- Instead of suppressing anger, allow it to vent in a non-injurious way. Then one can ask, 'what can I now see that I couldn't see before?' And find that invariably perception has increased and the body has detoxified — blockages of unyielded insight have released.
- Feelings of victimhood can change to gratitude if the perception can be gained about the benefits forced change has brought — what is now possible that wasn't possible before?
For every loss there is a gain. It is the master's privilege to find the rainbow in the midst of the storm.
Energetic blockages in the body, consist of unyielded insights that, in turn, create self-destructive emotions.
Energy and Vitality
How do we increase our supply of energy and vitality, and clear the channels that convey the energy through the body ?
- By doing the twelve pure pairs of emotion protocol of Belvaspata, for yourself and others.
- By learning something new each day. Through the study of the mysteries of the universe, we learn to understand the miracle of ourselves.
- By doing the yogas of enlightenment.
- Through the joyous participation of the experiences of your day and the balanced participation of the subpersonalities.
There is definitely also a component of self-responsibility as part of the quest of a purified body. I heartily recommend that godbeings avoid meat and dairy products. Study to fluidly navigate your way around the pitfalls of being vegan/vegetarian. There's much information available about the benefits of putting plant protein into your day.
But at the least, my dearest lightfamily, be careful of sugar. The only sweeteners I can suggest are stevia and monk fruit. Don't expect your body to be a holy temple, when you feed it junk. The candida diet available online, is very good at resetting an unhealthy body.