I have for some years been speaking about a time to come (which is now) when a nanotechnology chip will be used to control populations' behavior, longevity, and decisions. I said that it will be inserted into the human body at very specific locations so that the body itself becomes its power source. Grave concerns have been conveyed to me from our Lightfamily since some of the insertion of these nanochips into the brain through the sinuses (by swabs supposedly testing for COVID) have come to light. I spent some time last night to make sure that these concerns are valid at this time. They are valid. Here is what you need to know, my Precious Ones:
The Seer's Comment:
These words hold the key to avoiding the nanotechnology invasion of humans the shadow ones have instigated (through many different avenues of delivery, including birth control, beauty products, COVID testing and vaccination, and some medications).
Whether you have already had nanotechnology placed in your body or not, is besides the point. The answer lies in rising above this nightmarish reality created by man. Elevating yourself to the pristine reality of the gods is at this point the only answer — fortunately it is a beautiful answer and a blessing spurred on by necessity.
This is how we do it:
We have explored looking at life through the various lenses of different perspectives over the years (the poetic perspective, the eternal perspective etc.). We did this so that we could see how changing the perspective (how you see life) can change your reality and the way in which life responds to you.
The answer lies in the words "Asterenuch Karanus"
Elevated through the magical perspective
Rising above through the magical perspective
Overcoming through the magical perspective
It is the magical perspective that we need to cultivate, to live beyond the nightmarish reality of man; to escape becoming entangled in his drug-induced nightmare. I will continue to give you advice on how to cultivate the magical perspective, but here's how to start:
- Upon waking, say the words: "Asterenuch Karanus"
- And repeat the following mantra occasionally throughout your day: "I live in the pristine and magical reality of the gods."
- Find one area of your life each day where you can bring order and beauty to your environment. Even if it is as simple as tidying a closet.
- Magic cannot co-habitate with discord. Before you engage in an argument, or a criticism, or complaint, ask yourself if it will really matter in ten years (or 100 years of your eternal life). You will find that most issues will not stand up to the test of time.
- This day and every day: expect a miracle.