- Entering the Haaraknit (65 Incantations)
- Haaraknit Sigils (Haaraknit, Wheel for Opening the Navel Area & Key to the Haaraknit and the Removal of Artificial Life)
- Through the Black Waters of Kali-Ma (Mp3)
- Meditation for Coming Home to Yourself (Mp3)
- Extra: Wheels for the Seven Fields of Perception
The Haaraknit has been described as being similar to a decompression chamber used by deep sea divers who have been in the depths of the ocean and must readjust to surface conditions. It is 'located' behind the navel, a place of spaceless space and timeless time where one may enter the door of Oneness by truly seeing the Infinite.
The black water of the Haaraknit is the silent, moonlit lake we experience when we move our conscious awareness into the body through the navel. There we encounter the timeless, spaceless 'place' of effortless re-imagining of our reality. The feeling of at-homeness and contented peace that results from such an encounter is addictive if it is lived at the cost of fully engaging in daily living. When it becomes a state of being accompanying everyday living, it provides peace no matter what we may be meeting as challenges.