A Guided Ceremony by the Seer
Featuring: Mozart’s Requiem in D Minor
(Originally released July, 2018)
We are not here to go through the destructuring that man is going through. We are here to reestablish holy order; graceful evolution. With gratitude we take up this mantle of responsibility.The Seer
This ceremony requires the 8 oils for the Extraordinary Meridians and the Flight of the Falcon oil. If you do not have these, you can use the fragrance sigils instead. (Please cut out the appropriate sigils from the printed page.)
The ceremony stack is included in Illuminations of the Gods.
Documents to be printed for the ceremony (single-sided, grayscale): 12×12 Illuminations, 10 Sigils of the Holy Sanctuary & the Enhanced Wheel of 144 Illuminations.
- The 144 Illuminations should be internalized prior to the ceremony; its text does not need to be printed.
- The included Belvaspata sigils are relevant for Belvaspata grandmasters only. If you have the paperback handy (Volume 1) the pages don’t have to be printed. For this ceremony we don’t recommend using the eBook version on a digital device.
Be sure to read the following Diary post: Repairing and Augmenting the Cellular Matrix
Creating the Ceremonial Space
- The Enhanced Wheel of 144 Illuminations is placed behind your belly button when lying down.
- The 12 pages of 12 Illuminations each are placed in a circle around you, starting on 12 o’clock (above your head), and ending on 11 o’clock.
- Once you are in the circle you cannot leave it without properly dismantling it first, in counterclockwise fashion.
- Bring into the circle with you the 10 Sigils of the Holy Sanctuary, the Flight of the Falcon oil (should you have it) and (if you are a Belvaspata grandmaster) the grandmastery sigils of Belvaspata.
- The Seer doesn’t mention the seated option. However, if you prefer to sit, place the power wheel below the base of the spine, and position the first page of sigils in front of you (which is, in this case, 12 o’clock).