How humanity experienced inner space:
- When meditating someone without inner space would think they're experiencing inner space, but the meditational experience is actually a cognitive function of the front part of the skull.
- When interpreting feelings, it is again a cognitive function of the pineal gland.
How the godbeing experiences inner space:
- To the godbeing, experiencing their inner space is like stepping into another room; an inner chamber, and closing the door.
- Their non-cognitive feelings are felt as a total bodily feeling in their cells — something experienced beyond where mind can interpret.
Without an inner space, feelings are very shallow experiences, and humans have been engaged in different types of distortions in order to feel. The only impediment to this improving during the lifespan of this generation or the next, is the prolific use of drugs.
... marijuana is freely available in the United States. However, the feel-good chemical, dopamine, which is found in the brain's reward pathway, is increased by this drug. Many drugs stimulate this pathway, and marijuana is no exception. The enormous problem is that excess dopamine in the system, affects the unborn and creates psychopathic tendencies in varying degrees in offspring. The pandemic of drug use is, therefore, creating psychopathic generations to come.The Seer
Common Signs of Psychopathy
- Socially irresponsible behavior
- Disregarding or violating the rights of others
- Inability to distinguish between right and wrong
- Difficulty with showing remorse or empathy
- Tendency to lie often
- Manipulating and hurting others
- Recurring problems with the law