Received by the Seer Almine During the Caribbean Cruise of January, 2014
- Experiencing the rapture of the real touching the real and timeless core of another.
- When you find another expression of the Infinite, honor the alchemy of the meeting of two divine perspectives to create new possibilities. Guard its sanctity from the pollution of worldly games.
- Fearlessly enter into the vastness of one another, that you may be reminded of the sacredness that hides within form. Enter with your heart so that they may not be overwhelmed.
- In humble awareness explore in wonderment the ever-new regeneration of the miracle of another. Shaped by the ages, renewed by the moment, they are an incomparable work of art.
- Engage with others where the inspiration of your heart leads you, but observe from the stillness of your inner sovereign throne, so that an eternal perspective may guide you in impersonal and infinite compassion.
- Be as content in your aloneness, as you are in the company of others. For it is with others that you learn to find your peace by living from the eye of the storm. In aloneness are your inner conflicts stilled.
- Unwhole bondage is the nature of most relationships of earthly love, since they are based on fulfilling one another’s needs and shortcomings. The stability of such a relationship is disturbed when one grows beyond needing the other. The relationship of divine compassion is based on the strength of knowing that our being is our sustenance.
- There is only one true relationship in existence: that of yourself with the Source of your existence. All else is but an expression of the One Being. The exclusive and need-based earthly love, manifests as subatomic particles devoid of their perception component. These incomplete particles act like a pollutant and intoxicant that disturbs the clarity and poise of a master, preventing the intimate oneness with his or her Source.
Previous: Love and Light Are Damaged Goods